ORCHESTOOLS | STRINGS
What is new in update version 1.0.1:
fixed the missing tutti samples on the sample library.
Now "tutti" samplemaps are audible and all the presets using them will sound correctly.
1. Download plugin and samplelibrary from the website links (musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools/orchestools-two)
2. Unarchive the downloaded "OT STRINGS x64.rar" and copy the "OT STRINGS x64.vst3" file to the default windows vst3 folder which is located in yout HD at this location -> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3" or use the folder of your choice that you have set up your DAW to scan for vst3 plugins.
- if you are installing the plugin for the first time skip step 3, and go to step 4.
3. If you are updating from the previous version of orchestools plugin you need to delete "LinkWindows" file from this location C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\3VSTUDIO\OT STRINGS ("username" - your windows username) before you open the updated plugin for the first time.
4. Unarchive the downloaded sample library (OT STRINGS_1_0_0_Samples.rar)
5. When starting the updated plugin you will be asked to locate the sample library. Click and find the unarchived OT STRINGS_1_0_0_Samples.hr1, click open. You will be asked to select a folder where you want your sample files to be installed. Create a folder on a location you like on your HD, choose it and click ok. The program will unarchive and install the needed samplefiles.
6. Close and reopen the plugin to apply the changes and finish the installation process.